Thursday, February 18

How to Achieve Your Goals




Ever since the new year, I have been trying out a new thing. Instead of creating New Years Resolutions or monthly goals, I have begun to start making weekly goals: little things I want to accomplish each week to start gaining new habits. I started out with something I have always wanted
to do that is so simple but never did––making my bed. It is so simple and autimaticaly sets the mood of the room. I focused on one task everyday for 7 days and 4 weeks later I still make my bed every morning. Focusing on a small task for a short period of time creates a habit that may stick for a longer time than intended. And if it ever stops becoming a habit you can reintroduce it as your goal of the week later on. Listed below are a few weekly goals to get you started:


M a k e  Y o u r  B e d
D r i n k  M o r e  W a t e r
C l e a n  Y o u r  R o o m / W o r k s p a c e  B e f o r e  B e d
E a t  B r e a k f a s t 
L a y  O u t  Y o u r  C l o t h e s  B e f o r e  B e d
W o r k o u t 
 T u r n  O f f  E l e c t r o n i c s  B e f o r e  B e d 
N o  S u g ar 
T a k e  5   M i n u t e s  F o r  Y o u r s e l f 
R e a d
C o m p l i m e n t  S o m e o n e
C o m p l i m e n t  Y o u r s e l f
W a l k  1  m i l e
G o  o n  Y o u r  P h o n e  L e s s 
S t r e t c h 
C o o k  D i n n e r 
G o  G r e e n !!
W e a r  M o r e  C o l o r
S l e e p  8  H o u r s


Is there anything I may have missed? Will you try it out? Let me know in the comments down below!!!


Image Source: Goals

© KAYLA LEE
Maira Gall