Apologies from Across the Atlantic





     It's been a while, I know, but I'm back! I'm sorry for the delay in posts recently (and if I'm being honest I was never good at keeping a schedule to begin with), but I will say it is for a good reason. Since my last post I packed two bags for three months and flew seven hours to London!! I am
currently studying abroad in the great UK, which means be prepared for a flood of posts on travel, London, and studying abroad. I can't promise a schedule, but I can promise all the posts will come in due time (better than nothing? *she says hopefully*).  I am still trying to figure out how to manage my time (or find the cure for Netflix) but when I do I'll be sure to let you in on the secret. But for now I hope your excited for all the posts coming soon (now I just need to write them...oops).

Till Next Time,
Kayla Lee


Sources: Image

Share:

0 comments