Travel Bucket List

7:19 PM


Traveling has become such a trendy topic in recent years. It seems like now, more than ever before, people are leaving their homes to explore the world. Blame globalization or a new found interest in the world, but whatever the cause I believe everyone should travel. My first experience truly traveling
, was when I traveled to China on a Student Ambassador Program when I was 16. The experience changed my life and ever since then I found a new passion for discovering all the things this world has to offer.

Although I hope to visit all approximately 193 countries, I'll start with my top 10.

10.  India


What I'm most excited to experience: the food, the religion, the culture
What I'm most excited to see: Taj Mahal, Red Fort in Agra




9. Jordan
What I'm most excited to do: swim in the Red Sea, float in the Dead Sea 
What I'm most excited to see: Petra World Heritage Site






8. Kenya

What I'm excited to see: Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru
What I'm most excited to do: Trek Mount Kenya 




7. France
What I'm most excited to see: Eiffel Tower (duh), Palace of Versailles, Musée Marmottan Monet
What I'm most excited to experience: French Cuisine, Language 




6. Argentina 
What I'm excited to see: Iguazu Falls, Perito Moreno Glacier, La Boca
What I'm excited to experience: the food, the nature, the culture 



5. Australia 
What I'm most excited to do: Go to a showing at the Sydney Opera House, swim in the Great Barrier Reef, pet a Koala

4. Greece

What I'm excited to see: Parthenon, National Archeological Museum (Athens), Santorini



3. Switzerland

What I'm excited to see: Lake Geneva, Swiss Alps, Abbey Library of Saint Gall


2. Italy

What I'm most excited to experience: the food (duh), the people, the history, the art
What I'm most excited to see: Florence Cathedral, Saint Marks Basilica, Sistine Chapel
What I'm most excited to do: Ride in a gondola in Venice, take a picture with the leaning tower of Pisa, make a wish in the Trevi fountain 


1. Peru

What I'm most excited to see: Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley
What I'm most excited to experience: the culture, the food, the people, the history 





Did any place on this list surprise you?
So many places, so little time. What countries do you want to visit? List your top 5 in the comments down below!















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Travel

Flickr Images

Subscribe