Eastern Standard

10:48 AM




So the other day, I went to brunch with a group of friends. If you can't tell, brunch is my favorite meal of the day (look at my other brunch posts here ). I can never say no to an Eggs Benedict *sigh*,
so of course thats what I got! It was delicious!! The eggs were cooked to perfection and the spinach was a pleasant surprise. I ordered a side of home fries,  in addition to the Benedict, which was equally as delicious! The service was great and everyone's food looked amazing!!



Until the next time! What's your favorite brunch spot! Let me know in the comments down below!


Sources: http://www.52restaurants52weeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Eastern-Standard-ext.jpg, the second photo is my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Travel

Flickr Images

Subscribe