Pretty in Pink

1:35 AM




     Simple and classic, the red lip is an easy day or night effortless look. However, finding that perfect red shade can be tricky, not just any shade of red will do–and sadly a bad shade of red may do you
more harm than good. Personally, I have not been able to find that "perfect go-to red" that does all the magical things a good red lipstick can effect. But lately I discovered the power of a bright pink lip.  I have a light complexion with a lot of yellow/golden undertones and found pink to be more flattering and a lot more wearable than a red (click here to see my favorite shade). So if you want the similar bold lip look with a twist on a classic I would look toward the pinks!! 

          -Kayla L.



Sources:http://behindthescenesmakeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/DVF.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Travel

Flickr Images

Subscribe